Mold services provide what you need to know about Mexico plastics industries

Contact : cashflow56@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Visit to LEGO group Monterrey Mexico

Yesterday I have been in LEGO to Monterrey Nuevo León Mexico. They don't get me the opportunity to visit the plant and even if they would do, they is nothing to see. It's empty for this moment. They will start to put machines and peoples in July and start the operation in October or november. I meet Jest Bladt who is the SCM of this brant new plant. They invite me in July to see their molds

LEGO Web site

Get Listed on Local Search

1 comment:

  1. We are a Birmingham Alabama, USA based Candy company looking for injection molding services in, or around Saltillo Mexico. The injection molded part is a container that would be used to distribute our candy at retail level. Please contact me if you can provide assistance or know of a company that can.
    mike@twistedtarts.com

    ReplyDelete